Wednesday, November 10, 2021

My Week So Far

This past month have been full of stress and unexpected things. Like my great Aunty going to hospital, and the re-opening of shops in Auckland! But in this blog, I'm just going talk about my week.
                        
This week was hectic to sum it up in one word, but first we have to talk about last Sunday. My dad went to the supermarket and we found out about a thing that the supermarket are doing, and basically if you spend thirty dollars you'll get a bit of a supermarket in bricks, (like Lego). And I got tons! We spent a whole lot on food. On Monday nothing happened... But on Tuesday I got more of the brick things. On Wednesday nothing happened. I'm writing this on Thursday morning,  so I can't comment on what happened. today I can't comprehend the future, so that's all I can say on that front so goodbye.         

No comments:

Post a Comment