Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Minecraft the basic game (survival mode)


Minecraft is a world building game that is almost entirely made of blocks there are two default modes survival and creative mode today I am going to talk about survival mode basics.

Here they are:  

When you first make your Minecraft world you have limited food and health.

You need to gather materials by punching trees, mining, hunting and farming.

In survival mode you also need to avoid monsters/hostile mobs these include Zombies, Skeletons, Creepers and Endermen. 

When you punch a tree you make 1 log, put it in the crafting menu to make planks. Spread them around the crafting menu to make a crafting table. You will use the planks to make 1 stick and make a pic axe. 




9 comments:

  1. Kia ora Samuel,

    What a great explanation of Minecraft. I like how you defined Minecraft in the beginning. Well done in the use of punctuation as it made it easier to read.

    I wonder whether you can add tips and tricks?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samuel. I agree with Miss Laxa. Great job with your punctuation in this blog post. I learned some very interesting information about Minecraft., Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Samuel I really liked how you teach other people how to play minecraft in your blog. So people will know what to do in minecraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samuel, I like how you taught some new beginners how to play minecraft and build the basic tools and other things. It would really help them. Maybe you could do A little more advanced tutorial and the tutorial of the different gamemodes? Looking forward to your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Samuel. That reminds me I was building an epic house! I heard that if a creeper gets struck by lighting it turns into a charged creeper. I spawned a creeper and it was struck by lighting. I wanted to see how much damage it does. so I got a flint and steal and It blew up and destroyed my house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello samuel that reminds me a friend of mine was playing minecraft and their baby dog was blown up by a creeper and their grave was blown up by a creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i argree with omar for the first time ever minecraft is desontly intresting bye have a great day

    ReplyDelete